Best Blogs of 2013 Professor Real Estate® Wishes U A Super New Year Filled w Learning + Real Estate :)
Click the Photos Below to Learn Something Real Estate and read Best Professor Real Estate® Blogs of 2013! Wishing you a Super New Year filled w learning and $mart real estate decisions 🙂 Thank u for yr likes, shares, encouragement, meetings + deals!
(These blogs are in reverse date order!)
1. News! Suzanne Hollander Discusses the Importance of Real Estate Education Locally + Nationally, After Being Awarded Commercial Real Estate Women New Member of the Year 2012 -Posted January 2013
3. Noticias! Mercadodedinero publica consejos inmobiliarios de Suzanne Hollander! – Posted May 2013
4. Argentina Case Study: Foreign Buyers Pay Top $$ for U.S. Property & $ecurity -Posted June 2013
5. Suzanne Hollander Leads National Real Estate Panel at Ritz Carlton – Posted September 2013
7. Biz News! Suzanne Hollander Leads Miami Real Estate Development Boat Tour for 150! – Posted October 2013
8. Suzanne Hollander & Federal Reserve Economist Discuss Interest Rates, Real Estate, Employment – Posted November 2013
9. Suzanne Hollander Real Estate Reminder: $ave 4% off Property Tax in November! – Posted November 2013
10. CREW News! Suzanne Hollander Connects Real Estate Investors, Bankers, Owners, Lawyers & Students – Posted November 2013
11. Art Adds Value to Real Estate: Art Bloom = Real Estate Boom! Suzanne Hollander on Location -Posted December 2013
H-A-P-P-Y N-E-W Y-E-A-R!! As you toast tonight, make a resolution to Learn Something Real Estate and make smart real estate decisions this year!
Learn Something Real Estate! Professor Real Estate® offers real estate consulting, education to you and your company, live and online.
Also, contact Hollander Realty, LLC, Lic. Real Estate Broker, for purchases and sales of property – services delivered in a confidential lprofessional business manner.
Hit “Like” Professor Real Estate® on Facebook!
Disclaimer: Professor Real Estate® written materials apply generally to real estatesubjects and are not intended to apply to specific legal issues.
Copyright Professor Real Estate® Suzanne Hollander 2013.