On June 25, 2020, Suzanne Hollander was a Panelist in Latin America on a distinguished attorney panel, Suzanne gave “U.S. Perspective: Commercial Real Estate Retail Contracts” in Spanish discussing the 4 points below:
1. COVID’s Impact on Shopping Center Retail in U.S. and Latin America
2. Growth of Non Store Retailers in U.S. and Latin America (retailers selling by internet using distribution systems instead of a store/physical real estate)
3. Landlord Tenant Law in U.S. and Latin America
4. COVID’s Impact on “Informal Economy” Real Estate and Business in Latin America
* In Peru, and other Latin American countries, nearly 70% of the population works, lives and does business in the informal sector – outside of the legal system. This phenomena underlies the region’s economic, labor, housing, health & administrative problems, and, government institutions that do not protection everyone. There are economic, social policy & health benefits to transition informal to formal sector Contact Suzanne@professorrealestate.com to learn more!